The Coronation Picnic is THE event of the year and you really want to be there because it’s going to be the best day of your life*. The day you got married? Nah, everyone’s been there. The day you got your driving license? Who even remembers that? Graduation? Let’s be honest – you weren’t that good at school anyway.
But all this is in the past the Coronation Picnic event is in the future and that’s what matters.
* We can’t promise that it will be, stop taking us seriously right now!
What are we going to have, we hear you ask. So, we’ll have:
- Mark Jones as the undisputed King of the Ivers
- A bag Piper show
- Dog Agility show
- A live Band
- Claudia the Princess
- Dancers from Falir Academy
- Ice Cream Van (Super Ices) + Snack van by Nailor’s
- Kiddies Play
- Pony rides (may carry a small charge)
- Face Painting (for a small charge)
- Chemical Toilets (we know you love those!)
- And so much more.
Don’t forget to bring your own picnic – it is the Coronation Picnic after all.
You have all the details on this page but if you have any other questions, you’re welcome to ask.
We also need as many volunteers as possible – nothing fancy, just an hour or two of your time. You’re already there, so why not be a local hero? Fill in this form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IversCoronation
We also need raffle prizes from businesses – please let us know if you can help.
Start Time08/05/2023 - 12:00pm
End Time08/05/2023 - 4:00pm
Iver, SL0 9NX United Kingdom + Google Map