Want to be part of a wonderful community?
Looking for a fun way to entertain your kids on a Saturday morning?
Want to move your muscles a little but don’t like the gym?
Want to live in a beautiful village that you are proud of?
Feel like every form of entertainment costs way too much money?
The IVRA has got you sorted!
On Saturday 18th February we are doing a litter pick around Iver Village and you have the opportunity to take part! And it’s even free! 😀
– We all meet at 11am by Iver Village Hall.
– We gear you up with all the equipment you need: gloves, pickers, bags, the lot!
– We clean: Bangors Road South, High Street, Iver Lane, and Thorney Lane North. Prefer to clean somewhere else in the village? That’s fine too!
– At 1pm we meet by the Iver Parish office, leave our bags for Bucks Council to collect, and go to the pub.
– We have a light meal and a couple of pints (if you feel like ordering some) and chat with the lovely people that came along.
– We go home for an afternoon rest.
How can you join? Easy – Just fill in the form below, put it on your calendar right now, and come to the Village Hall at 11am on Saturday 18th February.
Start Time18/02/2023 - 11:00am
End Time18/02/2023 - 3:30pm
WebsiteView Organiser Website
OrganizerIver Village Residents’ Association
LocationIver Village Hall - High St Iver
Iver, SL0 9NX United Kingdom